II. Conditions Governing All Users
– The Service is available only to Users who are human (not bots, except for certain authorized API users) and 13 years of age or older, and Users who are also Subscribers must be at least 18 years old.
– The Service is available only to Users who submit truthful and accurate information about themselves and maintain the accuracy of such information.
– The Service is available only to Users who do not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent their identity in a profile or elsewhere on the Site.
– The Service is available only to those with a valid email address.
– The Service is available only to those who agree not to authorize others to use their account, profile, or messages.
– Users agree to inform Espacio immediately upon learning of a security breach that relates to their account or a third party’s improper use of the Service in connection with their account.
– Users agree that portions of the Site and Service are publicly available or available to other Users and may be accessible by syndication programs (including data feed tools), search engines, metasearch tools, crawlers, metacrawlers and other similar programs.
III. Conditions Governing Subscribers
For purposes of this Agreement, a User who pays for any portion of the Site or Service shall be referred to as a “Subscriber”. As a Subscriber, you must agree to the payment terms presented to you at the time you sign up on the Site. Subscribers are responsible for taking action prior to renewal if you do not want your subscription to renew automatically. You are responsible to ensure that the credit card associated with your account or subscription is up to date, that information posted in connection with it is accurate, and that you are authorized to use it. If the Company cannot charge your credit card, we may cancel your subscription.
V. Trademarks; Copyrights; Proprietary Rights
Espacio owns the visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, and all other elements and components of the Site (“Espacio Content”). Espacio also owns the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other intellectual property and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the Espacio Content, the Site and Service, which are protected by applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. Users may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Espacio Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized in writing by Espacio. Espacio does not grant any express or implied rights in Espacio Content to Users, and all rights in and to the Site and to Espacio’s Content are retained and reserved by Espacio.